Tuesday 19 June 2012

SILK JAMAJAMS

H&M Vest / Zara Silk Trousers / Kurt Geiger Heels

Getting dressed before doing hair and makeup, oops.
This is actually my last week taking trusty outfit shots in this delightful pine mirror as on Sunday I am finally returning to the hometown of Leeds to spend some time with the fam, bf and besties (minus a bestie currently in Australia) before my two week vacay in Marbs and month long trip to Europe.
Been a bit of a naughty shopaholic recently and bought quite a few new things (oopsies) which I must show you as the majority are Primark finds that made me want to squeal 'oh my god no way!!'
Also picked up these snazzy pantaloons in Zara recently for a mere £25 which I personally think is an absolute bargain for such expensive looking leg wear.


Ps. Topshop sale starts on Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment